Go Green! NOW!!

Hello, may I rant a bit? LITTER IS BAD, UNCOOL! I (okay, it's just Heather ranting, I'm sure Jenn's gonna kick my butt when she sees I'm using our fun blog as a soap box but DUDE, it's EARTH DAY!) DON'T throw your junk on MY ground.... and MY ground is all of this city, this province, this awesome country and this world! We're rockin' it as a race to figure out what to do with our waste so use the resources available! sigh, deep breathe...okay, thanks.

Tomorrow: hot tamale it's red!

4 comments:

aanjsmom said...

Green is great, green is good, let us thank Green for the Earth. ; ) , and hey, never apologize for a rant....It IS your blog after all. lol

Marilea said...

Love the rant H ... as well as the pics!

April D said...

Heather, I love that your photo represented Earth day by way of littering AND that it happened to be green to top it off!

Unknown said...

Alternative title: Rear Ends :-)