Talk to me Baby!

Heather: Hey Jenn, I can’t believe the number of people following Heather and Jenn already.

Jenn: I KNOW but I would like to see more feedback in the comment section of the blog.

Heather: Me too! How about we offer an incentive!

Jenn: Like what?

Heather: For each comment a reader makes, they are entered into a monthly draw to win an 8x10 collage of Heather and Jenn diptychs?

Jenn: Yeah, that's cool!!


So there you go, make a comment on the blog and we’ll enter you to

win each time you comment!!!



4 comments:

Natalie McAdam said...

Great idea Heather, count me in! Hope you are doing well! Love the new blog!

aanjsmom said...

YAY!!!!!!!! although I would still comment even if there was no incentive..... ; )

A Flower Shop said...

Love them all--very impressive

Ashley said...

I love the idea of this Blog Ladies!
I wish I could play too! ;)
I look forward to continuing to follow both of you,
& Have Fun creating+capturing all these different shots!

Cheers
Ashley Gillies-Higgins
Kitchener, ON