Lucy...are you in my sky with diamonds?

So goodnite to this topic of skies....mmmmmm, wasn't it yummy?


Next week Jenn heads East to the Great Lakes to shoot a wedding and Heather heads West to the Sunhine Coast to shoot a wedding...(they'll wave as they cross paths) so we have decided to do a week of wedding images. These are favourites from our archives. When we are back in our respective provinces we will treat you to new images from our travels. Happy long weekend to our Canadian viewers...a safe weekend to you all!

5 comments:

aanjsmom said...

I really loved this week. it was so good!!!!!! great job you guys!!!!

LahTeaDah said...

Wow - gorgeous ladies!
Can lucy be in my sky with diamonds for me?

XOXO
Yours Truly

Marilea said...

One of my fave pics this week ... and fave topics so far! Amazing that we have the privilege of living amongst this beauty!

Nola said...

I loved this week too, so beautiful!

Kathy Johnson said...

Today was my favorite! I really enjoyed the week of sky pictures! Beautiful, creative job ladies!